The Legacy Continues - The Campaign
The Legacy Continues Comprehensive Fundraising Campaign, which kicked off in July 2021, has reached nearly 80% of its five-year goal of $12 million.
Thank you to all who have graciously supported the campaign and to our Campaign Committee!
Campaign plans for 2023 include:
- Creating additional naming opportunities as we learn more about the spaces in the new, replacement hospital
- Engaging the community more through informational gatherings and events
- Further involvement of our construction partners
- Rallying physician support through a designated “sub-campaign” in partnership with Lutheran’s medical executives
- Involving Lutheran caregivers in the campaign through the Caring Spirit Caregiver Campaign in May
- Securing additional support from our Board and Leadership
- Beginning the process of designing a donor recognition piece for the new, replacement hospital