Lue’s Lounge is Now Open!
Wheat Ridge, CO - Lutheran Medical Center now has a new mini market on the First Floor, in the hallway off the lobby that leads to the Emergency Department.
The Lounge is open to all staff and visitors and will include:
- “On-the-Spot” fresh food vending machines
- “Sally” the salad robot
- A self-service Coffee Kiosk that offers most of your favorite coffee beverages
- Traditional vending snack and beverage machines
- An E-bar charging and work station
- Tables, microwaves and a TV to relax while social distancing
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the health of the people and communities we serve. Founded by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth in 1864, our health network provides comprehensive, coordinated care through eight hospitals, more than 180 physician clinics, home health, hospice, mental health, and safety-net services in Colorado and the Montana Wyoming region.