Holy Rosary Accepting Donations Related to COVID-19 Pandemic
Miles City, MT - Holy Rosary Healthcare is accepting material and financial donations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Material Donations. Donations will be accepted each Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. on the Holy Rosary delivery dock on the south side of the facility. Please ring the bell and the Materials department will help you.
We ask that all supplies donated be new, unused and unopened. Supplies needed include:
- Vinyl, Latex, Non Latex and/or Nitrile Gloves
- Surgical, Dental, or Veterinary Procedure Masks
- N95 Masks/Respirators (3M preferred, N99, P100)
- Clear Face Shields (used in a variety of industries or healthcare)
- Goggles (used in a variety industries or healthcare)
- Surgical, Industrial, or Food Service Bouffant Caps (hair covers)
- Disposable Gowns made from a water resistant material, Plastic, Tyvek, etc.
- Bleach or Antibacterial Sanitizing Wipes
- Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer in pump bottles
The Holy Rosary Foundation would be happy to provide Gift-in-kind receipts upon request.
Employee Assistance Donations. SCL Health and Holy Rosary are creating an Associate Relief Fund for any associate families who have experienced financial hardship as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic. Associates can apply for up to $1000 in grant funding. Donations may be made on www.supportholyrosary.com or sent via mail to: Holy Rosary Healthcare Foundation, 2600 Wilson Street, Miles City, MT 59301.
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the health of the people and communities we serve. Founded by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth in 1864, our health network provides comprehensive, coordinated care through eight hospitals, more than 180 physician clinics, home health, hospice, mental health, and safety-net services in Colorado and the Montana Wyoming region.